In conjunction with staff at the ANU College of Law, Ready 4 Recognition has produced a concise and easy to understand Information Pack on Indigenous constitutional recognition.
The Information Pack covers topics such as:
- Historical background of constitutional recognition
- How are Indigenous Australians currently represented in the Constitution?
- How do we change the Constitution?
- The Expert Panel recommendations for constitutional recognition of Indigenous Australians
- Future/ alternate possibilites for constitutional recognition
The R4R Information Pack is available online to the public, free of charge.
If you have any questions or queries about the Information Pack, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org